12 Maanden Subscription vraag een offerte met meerjaren korting
Sophos High Security, Low Impact
Whether you’re protecting a basic Windows file server or a sophisticated Linux application server, you need the best antivirus protection—without consuming valuable system resources. Our core antivirus engine delivers with:
- Proactive detection of unknown threats
- Frequent, lightweight definition updates
- Real-time Live Protection backed by SophosLabs
Sophos Optimized for Virtual Environments
Your servers have gone virtual, and so have our products. Our full-featured endpoint client runs with a low memory footprint on popular hypervisors like vSphere, Hyper-V and XenServer. We also offer agentless scanning via vShield Endpoint, featuring:
- Automatic protection of new VMs
- Efficient, centralized updates
- Elimination of “scan storms”
Sophos One Server, One License, Any Platform
Who has time for navigating complex, inflexible licenses? Sophos Server Security Antivirus keeps it simple: one license protects one server, whether it runs Windows, Linux, Mac, or UNIX. Physical servers, virtual servers, agentless antivirus, full security client—it’s all the same license.
Easy-to-Use Central Console
We made the Sophos Enterprise Console easy to use, so you can focus your time on your product, not ours. Manage all of your servers, workstations, and vShield virtual appliances from one place. Role-based administration lets you offload daily tasks, while instant reports put the information you need right at your fingertips.
Sophos Complete Security for Your SharePoint Server
Your SharePoint server hosts critical business data. Sophos helps you prevent data loss, guard against legal liability and keep workers productive.
- Protect SharePoint files against malware and potentially unwanted applications
- Block the distribution of sensitive or inappropriate content
- Manage it all via a simple, web-based management console